5 Things You Should Know About Vinyl Windows
When you are looking at replacing your windows in Florida, you want to ensure you are making a choice that will last for decades while still being affordable. If you are thinking about getting vinyl windows here are five things you need to know:
- First, you need to know what vinyl is; it’s PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) which is pretty much one of the worlds most widely produced synthetic plastic polymers, it’s in almost everything!
- One of the reasons that vinyl windows are such an attractive choice of window framing materials is its affordability. Additionally, vinyl windows require a lot less maintenance than other window framing materials.
- Despite extreme cold or warm weather, vinyl windows lock in the temperature you want in your home or business. Not only will this improve the comfort of your home but it will also lower your energy bills.
- You should know how to care for your windows. Do not use any abrasive household cleaners since they may damage the plastic and affect the windows ability to do its job. Wipe them down with vinegar, water, and a little lemon juice.
- Vinyl windows are extremely durable. They are weather resistant with thermal protection which is essential for the Florida area. From staining to painting, this type of window does not need maintenance like wood windows and with installation done by professional home improvement company, you can count on your windows lasting decades.
Vinyl windows are an excellent window framing material choice. It is no coincidence that this type of window has become the preferred choice amongst consumers over the past few years.
If you need to replace your windows , look no further than ARC contracting. At ARC our primary goal is to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your window replacement experience.